Prizewinners at DINAcon Awards 2018
CH Open presented the second DINAcon Awards in 2018 to honour the courage and innovative strength of companies, authorities, communities, developers and individuals. The awards were presented at the second conference on digital sustainability DINAcon 2018, which took place on Friday, 19 October 2018 in Bern.
Open Source Classic Award: Collabora
Winner of the Open Source Classic Award is the office solution based on LibreOffice Collabora. The Collabora office software also qualified for the swissICT Digital Economy Award.
Open Data Award: Public Domain Project
With the OpenData/Open Knowledge Award the Public Domain Project was rewarded, which digitises old music and film cultural assets and makes them accessible in the public domain.
Open Education Award: Openki
The Open Education Award was presented to the Platform for Open Education Openki , which enables self-organized peer-to-peer learning.
Open Internet Award: Home Assistant
The Open Internet Award goes to the home automation solution Home Assistant, which makes it possible to operate IoT devices without proprietary cloud services.
Special Award: André Golliez
The Special Award goes to AndréGolliez, as co-founder of Opendata.ch he brought the Open Data movement to Switzerland. DINAcon is not over yet.
Jury of DINAcon Awards 2018
- Corsin Camichel, ICT-Sicherheitsbeauftragter, Rapperswil-Jona
- Dr. Hellmuth Broda, OneSource Enterprise Professional Services Leader Europe von PerkinElmer
- Dr. Matthias Günter, Vorstandsmitglied von CH Open
- Robert Ribnitz, Wilhelmtux
- Brigitte Hulliger, Co-Founder von Break the Box & Vorstandsmitglied von We Shape Tech Bern
- Lucas Bickel, FOSS Hacker, Software Engineer bei Adfinis-Sygroup
- Nico Schottelius, FOSS Hacker & CEO der ungleich GmbH
- Gian-Maria Daffré, Fellow bei der FSFE Localgroup Zürich
- Felix Kronlage, Unix und Open Source Geek, Managing Director von bytemine
- Reto Gantenbein, FOSS Hacker & Mitinhaber von inofix
- Michael Stolz, Software Engineer, SIX